Share | 

Jacob Reference's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Smoke Monster
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Jacob Reference's    Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:04 am

was trying to think without re-watching the earlyer seasons when jacob was first mentioned ....
no point doing the black smoke monster cause he was in the 1st episode killing the pilot as we all know the best character been there since number1 Wink

well here it goes .... jacob wasnt mentioned when locke is talking to walt about backgammon one side is light 1 is dark but it was as if locke knew maybe apart of black smoke was already part of him ...who knows?!

the earlyest i can remember is ben locked in the swan hatch talking about the man in charge being magnificent but not forgiven not sure if it was a story ben made up so they didnt think he was the leader but sounded to me like he was talking about jacob.
other than that would be the loyalist mikhail saying about whos in charge how u think its ben but its not etc

thats my opinion without re watching it correct me if im wrong Gtech lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/smoke4815162342
GTech

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Reference's    Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:58 am

Yeah your spot-on, it was when Ben was still using the alias Henry Gale, and he tells ana lucia that the Man in Charge was a great man. That was a proper good episode as well, the one where michael shoots ana lucia and libby (poor hurley)
Season 2 episode 20 ..Two for the Road

Jacob Reference's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1